November 2013: Mixtape + Bastille Gig


This is my November 2013 mixtape, which includes all the songs I am currently loving a lot.  It also includes some of my favourite bands and some other artists that are new to me.


You can check out more of the music I love on my Music Pinterest board. I hope you like this playlist too; it has lots of different types of music on it that I am just loving at the moment. Check out the 8tracks playlist here

You can CLICK on each artists name to go to their website.
  1. LUCY SPRAGGAN
  2. AER
  3. JOHN NEWMAN
  4. SCOUTING FOR GIRLS
  5. JOYCE JONATHAN
  6. BASTILLE
  7. THE VAMPS
  8. ALEX CLARE
  9. ONEREPUBLIC
  10. KODALINE
What have you been listening to this month?



BASTILLE GIG

And on the note of music, I wanted to share with you an amazing experience I had recently going to a BASTILLE gig when they came to play a gig near me:


A couple of nights ago, I went with some of my mates to see BASTILLE do a concert.  If you don't know who Bastille is, look them up now.  OMG, they were BRILLIANT. They were literally AMAZINGLY PERFECT. They are also my FAVOURITEST BAND if you didn't already know that. They played all of the songs from their album and some old ones. They even played a couple of songs that they had learnt whilst on tour.

The whole of the crowd you could tell were enjoying it immensely and everyone was dancing.  There were two support acts as well - Bipolar Sunshine and To Kill A King.  They were okay too, which is always good, because it gets the crowd really excited for the main band.

I tried to take loads of photos and made a collage of the best here for you, but that was probably the best concert I have ever been to and they were much better live than on the album too.


Do you like BASTILLE?

Instagram