19 December 2013

8 Blogging Essentials


There are some things that as a creative and blogger I think are definitely completely essential for you to be successful and enable you to easily and effeciently work hard on what you do.

Some of these items are really basic and others are a lot more modern and hi tech, but I think that is what makes it work; the mix of different things that work together to make what you do dynamic, but with some order to it.

Some of the things I still don't own, but my dream is to use everything on this list as much as possible.

Here is a list of all the essential items I think that bloggers or entrepreneurs need in their life:

+ Paper and pen:
Jotting down notes and drawing spider diagrams and planning ideas.

+ Laptop:
To run your blog from, I prefer a laptop to a desktop computer because I find that I like to change where I sit.

+ Calendar:
So you can plan out future events, blog posts and any life happenings. It can be useful to see ahead and plan so you can see what you are able to fit in and how much time you have.

+ Notebook:
For making notes, planning everything out, storing blog and business ideas, simply as a journal for day to day stuff.


+ Pencil and rubber:
For all those mistakes you wish you hadn't made in the first place.

+ Smartphone:
Essential in my opinion for keeping up to date with social media and blogging on the go. Although you should make sure that you take the time to disconnect sometimes as I have written in a life lessons post.

+ Drawing tablet:
This is useful for designing graphics for your blog because it can be much easier to use a drawing tablet than to use the mouse of your computer.

+ Photo editing software:
I really want to own Photoshop at some point because I think it would help enhance my designing and help me to make even better graphics and designs than I can now with free editing softwares.

What do you think are the essentials for blogging?

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8