The Best Stationary


I am in love with stationary; I literally have this completely weird obsession with it. Here I made a collage of some of my most favourite images of stationary that I found on Pinterest. I also really like how some of them are styled to take the photograph and how they include other things you would have in your workspace.

I really like the image with the glasses and mug as well as the stationary, it just looks perfect. And the one with the collage of pictures on the wall - that is such a good idea to stick inspirational pictures near your workspace.

I really want to own like all of this stationary and this will give me ideas for making my workspace look perfect. You can find more ideas and inspiration for stationary and workspaces on my Pinterest.

images | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Instagram