10 January 2014

20+ Branding Resources for Your Blog or Business


Here I have made a list of all the places I found really helpful information when developing the brand for my blog, these can also be applied for a small business or your personal brand. I hope you find some of them useful like I did.

I would recommend reading them all together before you start building your brand because they all have something to add and all have different perspectives and view points to offer on the subject.

Design a brand identity in 10 easy steps | Branding | Creative Bloq
5 Branding Mistakes to Avoid - caitlinbacher.com
Go Independent: Establish a Brand that Matters | byRegina
How to Develop a Signature Brand Style | THE PRIVATE LIFE OF A GIRL
Strong Brand Mini Course | Wonderlass
The New Rules of Branding Your Business Online | Inc.com
Not Very Obsessed Blog: WRITING A MISSION STATEMENT
MAKING BRANDS HAPPEN | Lara Casey Media
DIY Blog Design: Blog Branding 101 Printable
How to Turn Your Blog Into A Popular Brand In 2016
better your brand Archives | JSGD
Branding Your Blog: Part One - Clear the Way
Branding Quick Tips - Erika Brechtel
Brand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How to Pitch a Brand - Tauni Everett
Blog Mission Statement | White Oak Creative
breanna rose / be free, lance : unique brand names
What is branding? Defining Logo, Brand Identity, And Brand
12 Days Of Branding | Maya Elious
Ten ways to build a brand for your small business | Marketing Donut
How to Build a Brand: 14 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
The Complete Guide to Building Your Personal Brand
4 Ways to Extend Your Brand Beyond Your Website

I have also written two other posts all about branding which you could check out, including on with two FREE worksheets as well. I am hoping in the future to post a lot more about branding and how I developed my own brand properly. I want to create a workbook or email course on branding too because I feel like I have a lot to share.


What have you learnt about branding your blog and business?

image