2013 has been one of my favouritest years yet and I think that is probably because I have achieved so much and done things that I was really determined to do.
- Getting 200 followers on my Pinterest
- Starting my blog in July
- Making lots more new friends
- Getting a Level 2 in ICT, an FCSE in French and a Core Science GCSE
- Holidaying in France in the summer
- Doing my school Talent Show - hilarious
- Going to a lot of gigs of my absolute favourite bands - Of Monsters And Men, Jake Bugg, Bastille, Tom Odell, FUN, The Fratellis, Scouting for Girls, Lucy Spraggan, Shannon Saunders...
- Getting Twitter
- Buying new clothes that I actually like and wear
- Learning about business and entrepreneurs on the internet and my Business GCSE
- Growing my hair longer, so I can actually do stuff with it
- The list probably continues, but my memory doesn't
Sorry its late, but at least I remembered anyway.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
I can't believe its 2014 already; 2013 just went by so quickly. I think 2013 has been one of my favourite years, because of all the things I have achieved and done that have made me happy. Good luck to everyone in 2014.