January 2014: Typewriters + Record Players


I am in love with typewriters + record players; I just had to get that out there. Every time I go into the antiques market near where I live, I am just straight over to them and looking for the price tag. I don't own any at the moment, but hopefully I'll have a record player or typewriter when I own my own house.

I just think it would be sooo cool: to be able to type out all your letters on a typewriter and  be listening to old or new records in the background on a record player. That is simply what my life will be, because, well, what else would I be doing with myself.


At the moment, I really have a thing for vintage stuff, especially from the 20's up to the 50's, I just like the music, clothes, houses, furniture, everything. So I think my obsession with typewriters + record players comes from that too.

Check out some more images and inspiration to do with typewriters - go here
For more on record players, vinyl + music - go here

images - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Instagram