On the Bookshelf | Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak


I wrote a post for Nicky at It's All About Stories today, which is all about 'Where The Wild Things Are' by Maurice Sendak and my opinion and completely thorough analysis of the book, which is completely one of my favourite books ever. Nicky writes about books and stories and different activities you can do to promote reading and books.

Here is a sneak preview of the post, but to read the whole thing you will have to visit Nicky's blog.

WHEN WAS I READING THIS BOOK - I was reading this book when I was probably in First School or Junior School, although I still read it now, because I love being reminded of the simple, but brilliant, story. I think it is the sort of book that you could read to anyone at any age, because the story is so simple and the illustrations tell the story really well anyway.

Find the rest of the post here - It's All About Stories

Popular Posts