How to Make a Moodboard | Guest Post on Studio 404


Today, I did a how to make a moodboard post for Angel of Studio 404 all about the process I go through to make moodboards and some of the examples of moodboards that I have made.

I just want to thank Angel for letting me do the post on her blog, which I thoroughly enjoyed making. One of my favourite things to do is to create beautiful moodboards and images, so I really loved sharing how I go about making them with you and being able to make some to share with you as well.

Check out the post - How to Make a Moodboard

You can also check out the post that Angel did on my blog a few weeks ago all to do with the art of business, which I was so happy to share, because all of the tips she gave were really useful and straight forward.

Instagram