July 2014: Bands I've Seen Live Mixtape, Lemonade + Latitude


DRINKING lemonade in the sun.
READING the twilight saga, whilst curled up in my arm chair.
STARTING to look at colleges and sixth forms, eek.
ENJOYING to the park with my friends.
WAITING to go on holiday to france.
KNOWING that the holidays will go too quickly.
FOLLOWING too many people on pinterest.
NOTICING people.
BOOKMARKING helpful blogs and websites.
WASTING time.
WISHING that I could have spent the whole weekend at Latitude 2014 and not just Saturday.
WEARING short high waist shorts and big baggy tops.
LISTENING to everything that Two Door Cinema Club has made.
HOPING that next school year will go well and my exams will be fine...
OBSESSED with listening to music in head phones at any possible moment.




This is a mixtape of all songs from bands that I have seen live and loved every single one... It's between February 2013 and September 2014. Listen to the mixtape here on 8tracks...


  1. Two Fingers - Jake Bugg
  2. Mountain Sound - Of Monsters And Men
  3. Some Nights - FUN.
  4. Grow Old With Me - Tom Odell
  5. What Would You Do - B▲STILLE
  6. Seven Nights Seven Days - The Fratellis
  7. You're Too Young - Lucy Spraggan
  8. Heart of Blue - Shannon Saunders
  9. She's So Lovely - Scouting For Girls
  10. Chocolate - The 1975
  11. Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood
  12. Boston Square - Deaf Havana
  13. Lost Generation - Rizzle Kicks
  14. I Still Believe - Frank Turner
  15. Wolf - First Aid Kit
  16. How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep - Bombay Bicycle Club
  17. Flaws - B▲STILLE
image


I went to Latitude 2014 on the Saturday of the weekend... it was my first ever festival. Its a smaller (!) festival in Suffolk which is supposed to be very alternative, creative and indie...

To be honest I think that's me in three words so this festival is pretty perfect. I got to see: Damon Albarn, First Aid Kit, Bombay Bicycle Club, Vaults, Ry X, Booker T. Jones, James Vincent McMorrow, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Slaves, Huw Stephens, Simon Amstell, Miles Jupp, Rob Beckett, Tommy Tiernan.

It was sooo amazing. I went with my dad and we arrived at about 11 am and left at 1 am! It was so fun and we got to see so many brilliant acts and displays and different things. It's such a creative festival, full of fairies and flowers and decorations.

Everything was decorated with something, including all the trees and tents and people!! I definitely would like to go back next year if that's possible, because it is also their 10th anniversary so they might do something special.










Instagram