Half Term Albums (Music Challenge)


I gave myself the challenge this half term to listen to as many different albums as possible, because I had to revise for a mock week of exams, that is happening afterwards, and I always like listening to music in the background.

Overall I think I have done quite well because I have managed to listen to 30 full different albums over the week. The albums included were and the order I listened to them:
  1. The Lumineers
  2. Of Monsters and Men - My Head is an Animal
  3. The Script
  4. Scouting For Girls - Greatest Hits
  5. Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More
  6. Amy MacDonald - This is the Life
  7. Mumford and Sons - Babel
  8. Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon
  9. Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare
  10. Foster the People - Torches
  11. Sunshine on Leith 
  12. Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
  13. Bastille - Bad Blood
  14. Bastille - All This Bad Blood
  15. Jake Bugg
  16. Paloma Faith - Do You Want the Truth Or Something Beautiful
  17. Maroon 5 - Overexposed
  18. The Wombats - A Guide to Love, Loss and Desperation
  19. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (The Complete Confection)
  20. Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion
  21. The Wombats - This Modern Glitch
  22. Kate Nash - Made of Bricks
  23. Scouting for Girls - Everybody Wants to Be on TV
  24. Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams
  25. Jack Johnson - To the Sea
  26. Kate Nash - My Best Friend is You
  27. Lily Allen - Alright, Still...
  28. KT Tunstall - Eye to the Telescope
  29. KT Tunstall - Drastic Fantastic
  30. Radioactive (compilation)

Instagram