Fabruary 2015: Call the Midwife + New Album Releases


READING Ketchup Clouds by Annabelle Pitcher
WATCHING Call the Midwife
WORRYING about whether I'll be ready for revising

ENJOYING half term
LIKING my new prom dress which I've bought now
WEARING my new (school) shoes, which have cute platform-ish soles
LISTENING to Fall Out Boy's new album American Psycho / American Beauty
WRITING plans for blog post ideas
OBSESSED with playing cd's too loudly
THINKING about gcse's
LOVING music
EATING more Christmas chocolate that's left over
HOPING that everything goes well
DOING taster sessions for sixth forms
FOLLOWING everyone

image


There are loads of new albums scheduled to come out this year, loads of which I'm really excited about. Whether that's upcoming debuts or second, third or fourth albums.

I'm really excited and can't wait to own some of these new albums for myself, but meanwhile I'm just going to have to make a list and start waiting. Some of myself new favourite bands and some of the artists I have always loved.

One of my special favourites I'm looking forward to is The Wombats new third album, which should be great, I've got both their other albums and am so excited for this one. Also, Circa Waves debut as they may be my favourite band at the moment and I love all their stuff.

The Wombats - Glitterbug (6th April)
Circa Waves - Young Chasers (30th March)
Years & Years
Kodaline - Coming up for Air
Imagine dragons - Smoke and Mirrors
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Chasing Yesterday
AWOLNATION - Run
Laura Marling - Short Movie
Marina and the Diamonds - Froot
Mumford & Sons - Wilder Mind
CHVRCHES
Coldplay - A Head full of Dreams
Haim
Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon
Passion Pit - Kindred

Instagram