May 2015: Exams, Alt-J + Radio One's Big Weekend


STARTING all of my exams now - eek.
PLAYING alt-J - This is All Yours.
GETTING into Radio One's Big Weekend on the Sunday.
BUYING some black patent t bar shoes for prom.
REVISING all the time.
WAITING to finish exams.
ATTEMPTING to enjoy a holiday and try and revise.
DOING a training day for the FLY UEA media team.

image


On Sunday the 24th May, I got to go to Radio One's Big Weekend 2015 in Norwich. It was so good. I got to see James Bay, George Ezra, Sigma, Ella Eyre, Ella Henderson, Alt-J, Jamie T, Taylor Swift and the Foo Fighters.

They were all amazing acts to see and I'm so happy I was able to go, especially as it is the second festival I've ever been to. Last year, I got to go to Latitude as my first festival and hopefully this year I will get to go again.







my own images

Instagram