About a Band | Twin Atlantic


Sam McTrusty (vocals), Barry McKenna (guitar), Ross McNae (bass, paino), Craig Kneale (drums)

How did I discover them? Have I seen them live? What is next for them?


I know about Twin Atlantic because one of my friends really liked them and suggested that I listen to them so I looked them up on YouTube to check them out and immediately they became a favourite band. When my next birthday came around I asked my dad to buy me their newest album - Great Divide - and he manged to get me the deluxe version too. I absolutely love this album.

I would really love to see them play some of these track live as I know the atmosphere would be great with fans who know all the lyrics.

I don't know if they are making a new album at the moment but I really hope so, but in the mean time I still need to get their two other albums, Vivarium and Free.

Random fact:


Twin Atlantic formed in February 2007 with their debut EP released in January of the next year. Last year Zane Lowe premiered Heart and Soul as the Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio One. They've been on tours with bands like Thirty Seconds to Mars, Blink 182 and Taking Back Sunday. Their song Crash Land was featured on the British film, Not Another Happy Ending in 2013.

Why am I loving Twin Atlantic?


The reason I love Twin Atlantic is that all their songs are so brilliant and I never feel like skipping any of the tracks because of this. I know all the words off by heart and so love singing along to the CD or with headphones in.

My favourite song by them has to be Oceans, I don't really know why but whenever it plays in always catches my attention so I really love listening to it. Others of my favourite songs are Heart and Soul and Hold On which are their most famous songs and the first ones of theirs which I listened to and made me really love the band.

Check out their - Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Spotify | Instagram | Google+
Listen to a playlist of them - 8tracks Twin Atlantic

Popular Posts