August 2015: Barcelona, France + Baguettes (With Mixtape)


SAD we had to come home to the rainy uk.
LOVED the holiday we had in France so much.
WANT to go back to Barcelona because it is officially my favourite city ever.
EATING too many baguettes.
DRINKING lots of cold lemonade.
WEARING all my favourite summer clothes so that I got a lovely tan.

image


While in France for the summer holidays, we listened to loads of songs on the radio. Some are French songs and other are English ones that were being played.

I really loved our holiday to France, especially as we went to Barcelona for a few days as well which was really amazing. I'm already missing the warm weather, sunshine and the ability to lie on a beach in a bikini.

So I thought I'd show you all the songs we listened to while away, to remind me of the holidays.
  1. Rachel Platten - Fight Song
  2. Armin Van Buuren - Another You
  3. Josef Salvat - Une Autre Saison
  4. Maitre Gims - Est-ce que tu m'aimes?
  5. Dieselle - DJ
  6. Felix Jaehn and Jasmine Thompson - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)
  7. Martin Solveig and GTA - Intoxicated
  8. Rebel - Music
  9. Lost Frequencies - Reality
  10. Maitre Gims - Laissez Passez
  11. Louane - Jour Un
  12. Cats On Trees and Calogero - Jimmy
  13. Frero Delavega - Le Chant des Sirenes
  14. Sindy (La Fouine) - Sans Rancune
  15. Alvaro Soler - El Mismo Sol
  16. Keen'v - Dis-Moi Oui
  17. Soprano - Cosmo
  18. Nicky Jam and Enrique Iglesias - El Perdon
  19. Magic System - Sweet Fanta Diallo

Instagram