Your Ideal A Level Workspace


I started sixth form at the beginning of September and it is a very very different experience from high school; you have a lot more work to do and have to take a lot more responsibility for everything.

I am really enjoying it though and really like all my subjects too. Also, it has given me a great opportunity to go out and buy myself lots of new stationary so I can keep myself organised and on top of all my work.

Below I have listed some of the things which I would recommend buying when you start A levels as I think they are crucial to keep yourself organised and tidy so that you know exactly what you are doing.

folders
paper
pens
highlighters
pencils
coloured pens
laptop
scientific calculator
dividers
textbooks
diary
a-z glossary book
hole punch
pencil case
stapler
scissors
mug of tea/hot chocolate
coloured pencils

image from death to stock

Popular Posts