Non Scary Halloween Movies


Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone has got lots of treats and not tricks and that you all dressed up and watched some scary films.

I've watched probably too many scary films in my time and wouldn't recommend many of them to you, as I do regret watching them. But one thing I do think is cool, are all the kids movies which are scary or centred around halloween because you can guarantee they won't be too scary but will definitely still be fun.

I've compiled a list below of some of my favourite children friendly scary films and some other ones which I really want to watch too.

Coraline       The Corpse Bride       Frankenweenie       Ghost Busters       Casper       Gremlins
Monster House       Hotel Transylvania       Paranorman       Monsters Inc       The Witches

Instagram