13 December 2015

17th Birthday + Minimalist Earrings + Christmas Wishes


So it's very very almost my birthday and I'm turning seventeen which is really exciting. I'm especially excited because for my birthday I'm going to be getting a fjallraven kanken rucksack. They are so perfect and just look so good; I've wanted one for quite a while now.

I have also been considering getting a second piercing on my ear lobes in the new year. There are so many cute tiny earrings that I think would look so good as a little pair on my ears. So today I thought I'd show you all some of the pictures of earrings that I have found recently and am really loving.

I really love all the minimal styles and the simple geometric designs that give such amazing looking earrings without showing anything off or standing out too much. I love how people can put together different sets of earrings that just work together too. It's so nice to see how that work with different people and different styles.

I find the idea of the chain dangling earring really interesting as well. The way it isn't even more than one earring but it gives an illusion of being something big and showy but also different without having much substance, which is also what I love about the earrings which are just straight lines.


image one | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4           image two | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4


Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone has started to get into the holiday spirit and has begun to relax. I'm trying to make myself slow down a little bit and stop doing quite as much school work over the holidays.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas and giving and receiving presents (yay). I gave out my Christmas cards last week so that was the start of me getting into the spirit. We also now have our Christmas tree up and have watching a Christmas movie.

I'm a little disappointed we won't be having any snow this year but that's also quite good because it has been pretty warm which is new for us this time of year. I hope everyone has loads of fun over the holidays and does lots of celebrating and relaxing.