Easter Albums (Music Challenge)


I had a mock week of exams for all my a level subjects after the Easter holidays so I thought I'd try and listen to as many albums as I could while revising for them. I did a similar thing back in 2014 for my GCSE mock exams - half term albums - so I decided to try again and see if I could beat my record of 30 albums from before. I listened the all of these in the car, with headphones or on cd and amazingly I managed to beat last times record by only 2.

  1. PVRIS - White Noise
  2. Arctic Monkeys - AM
  3. Sara Barielles - Kaleidoscope Heart
  4. Radioactive (compliation cd one)
  5. Editors - In this Light and on this Evening
  6. Tonight Alive - What are you so scared of?
  7. Amber Run - 5am
  8. Panic! At the Disco - The Death of a Bachelor
  9. Swedish House Mafia - Until One
  10. Augustines - We Are Augustines
  11. Fall Out Boy - American Beauty/ American Psycho
  12. The Lumineers
  13. Of Monsters and Men - Beneath the Skin
  14. Sara Barielles - Little Voice
  15. Ed Sheeran - +
  16. Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface
  17. CHVRCHES - The Bones of What We Believe
  18. Life On Mars original soundtrack
  19. Years and Years - Communion
  20. Florence and the Machine - Lungs
  21. Example - Won't Go Quietly
  22. Dubstep (compilation)
  23. Friends soundtrack
  24. Willy Mason - Where the Humans Eat
  25. Kaiser Chiefs - Off With Their Heads
  26. Explosions in the Sky - The Wilderness
  27. CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye
  28. Twenty One Pilots - Vessel
  29. The Lumineers - Cleopatra
  30. Lily Allen - It's Not Me, It's You
  31. Paramore - Riot
  32. Walking On Cars - Everything This Way
What albums have you been listening to?

image

Instagram