24 April 2016

April 2016: Gigs, Mocks + Novels on My Bookshelf


DOING mock as level exams.
LISTENING to lots of albums.
EATING warmed up apple crumble and ice cream.
HAVING a fun walking holiday in Wales.
WATCHING lots of episodes of Glee and The Goldbergs.
WORRYING when the mock exams don't go well.
REVISING for the real as level exams.
SEEING Nothing But Thieves (with Sundara Karma and Black Foxxes).
MISSING out on seeing PVRIS live because of being in Wales.
BEING annoyed at the rain.
CELEBRATING my mum's birthday.

image from snap wire


I haven't been reading anywhere near enough recently and a very big pile of books to read has gradually accumulated on my bookshelf. I really want to read a lot more and I hope that I do manage to start reading regularly again, but at the moment I'm finding it difficult to find time where I'm not already too tired to do anything at all.

I thought I'd share my list of unread books with you in the hopes that the huge list would inspire and encourage me to start and finish one of them. At the moment, I have just managed to finish reading "Me, Earl and the Dying Girl", but I only was able to do this because I went on holiday in the Easter holidays where I had time to read.

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Just In Case - Meg Rosof
Small Steps - Louis Sachar
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
This Book is Not Good for You
The Prince of Mist - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Before I Go to Sleep - S J Watson
Five Children and It - E Nesbit
This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E Smith
Four Children and It - Jacqueline Wilson
The Kill Order - James Dashner
Where She Went - Gayle Forman
Solitaire - Alice Oseman
Skulduggery Pleasant 9 - Derek Landy
Allegiant - Veronica Roth
I am Malala - Malala Yousafzai
Sophie's World - Jostein Gaardner
Momentum - Saci Lloyd
The Geography of You and Me - Jennifer E Smith
Silence is Goldfish - Annabel Pitcher

What's on your bookshelf to read?

image