Website + Squarespace Resources


Lots of people want cheap and easy ways to be able to host their own website or blog.


I use blogger to do mine and I find that it works really well and is pretty easy to use, but I know lots of people don't like it as a platform so I decided to make a list of other places which can host websites for you. Most of them are for free and some want a subscription for extra features.

Tumblr



Website Hosts





Admittedly I do currently use Blogger to run my blog on and not Squarespace, and although I think it is a really great platform, I am planning to move over to Squarespace at some point in the future.

Blogger can be a good platform for when you are starting out with your blog because it is free and really simple to use and their are lots of free and paid for designs and ways to make it more professional looking. I simply feel like I've grown on of Blogger because I think that I've utilised it as much as I can so I'm ready for a change.

Because I am considering a move, I'm getting extra prepared and looking up loads of useful resources and information all about Squarespace, so I thought I'd share what I'd found with you.

Praise for Squarspace:



How to Move to Squarespace:



Squarespace vs...



Designing in Squarespace:



General Resources:



Who here uses Squarespace?Do you know of anymore useful resources?


image

Popular Posts