30 April 2017

March + April 2017


SEEING bands live: Against the Current, Hunger, Crossing the Limits, Mallory Knox, Cabbage, Blossoms, Rory Wynne, Lonely the Brave, Fatherson, White Lies, Anteros, You Me At Six, Tonight Alive, Black Foxxes, Circa Waves, Magic Gang, Inheaven.
HAVING mock exams.
FINDING out when my real A levels exams will be.
DISCOVERING some really cool bloggers and artists.
WISHING I had more time.
LOVING a beautiful art gallery window display near where I live.
CELEBRATING Earth Day, the People's Climate March, and Fashion Revolution Week.
BUYING Weapons of Reason copies!!
READING Nous, Weapons of Reason, and Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway.
LOVING spending time with my boyfriend.
REVISING loads and loads and loads.
GETTING the new Circa Waves album on vinyl.
BEING able to wear spring clothes because it has finally warmed up.
TAKING lots of pictures on my way to and from college.
GOING for a walk in the countryside and on the coast.
LEARNING about the development plans for a falling-apart-shopping-centre which I live near.
WATCHING some good films.
ENJOYING a holiday to Swaledale.