Favourite Tattoo Artists


I have spent a lot of time recently discovering so many amazing and unique tattoo artists on instagram. I am using this to give me lots of different inspiration for the tattoos that I will eventually have on my body. I have found ones from all over the country who use different colour schemes and styles of tattoos and people who even get their own artwork tattooed on themselves.


I don't want to get a tattoo quite yet because my style keeps developing and changing but I'm discovering some common themes, ideas and colours so feel like I am getting closer to choosing my first tattoo. I am looking forward to choosing and getting my first tattoo and being able to see some amazing art permanently on my body because I think this will help me to feel more comfortable in my own skin and the person I want to be.

I have got some ideas for tattoos at the moment and some ideas for placements of them too. I would really like to a big tattoo with flowers in it, like @alicerules as her flowers aren't just simply pretty, they're real and very green. Also, I would like something featuring hands, perhaps doing a pinky promise or a peace sign; I'm not sure yet but I look hands and the way they can look so dainty and represent a lot.

I hope you enjoy looking at a few of the tattoo artists that I am loving at the moment in this list including some of my favourite tattoos by these artists and remember to comment down below which one is your favourite and if you have any tattoos of your own.

Doa @doa_tattoer

A post shared by Reindeer Ink 🔆 Doa (@doa_tattooer) on
Anastasia Tattoos @anastasia.tattoos

A post shared by @anastasia.tattoos on
Parlour Tattoo @parlourtattoo

Alice Carrier @alicerules

A post shared by Alice Carrier (@alicerules) on


Zihwa @zihwa_tattooer

A post shared by Dear. Reindeer [Zihwa] (@zihwa_tattooer) on


Helen Xu @helenxu_tattoo

A post shared by Helen Xu 徐婉桐 (@helenxu_tattoo) on

Dani Queipo @daniqueipo

A post shared by Dani Queipo (@daniqueipo) on

@taticompton

A post shared by @taticompton on

Pony Reinhardt @freeorgy


Mel @mxl.tattoo

A post shared by Mel 🌿 (@mxl.tattoo) on

Occult Tattoo Studio @occult_tattoo

A post shared by Occult Tattoo Studio (@occult_tattoo) on

Jay @jayrosetattoo


Daisy Watson @daisydoestattoos


Madame Buraka @burakatattooflash

A post shared by MADAME BURAKA (@burakatattooflash) on

Quibe @quibe


Maddy Young @maddyyoungtattoo

A post shared by @maddyyoungtattoo on

Ella Bell @ellabelltattoo


Gabby Colledge @gabbycolledge


Pis Saro @pissarotattoo @pissaro_tattoo

A post shared by Pis Saro (@pissarotattoo) on


Who is your favourite tattoo artists?
If you're tattooed, which tattoo of yours is your favourite?

Photo by Felipe Sagn on Unsplash

Popular Posts