My Impossible List


Inspired by Jade of UnjadedJade, I decided to make an impossible list. It's basically just a bucket list but one that gets updated constantly and when you achieve something, you can extend that goal to keep improving and progressing. Hopefully, I will keep this updated. I have never created a bucket list or anything similar before so I had to really think over the things that one day in my life I would like to achieve. It was a great reflective exercise and helped me to see what I am actually progressing towards and what I had already achieved. For example, I hadn't even noticed that I have now been vegetarian for over a year.


Health & Fitness


Run a 5k.

Go vegetarian for 30 days. (Completed April 2019)
  • Go vegetarian for 1 year (Completed March 2020)
  • Go vegan for 30 days
  • Go vegan for 1 year

Do a crow confidently.

Do a pull-up.

Do a headstand.

Meditate every day for a week.

Run a park-run.

Do 5 proper press-ups in a row.

Complete a tough mudder.

Journal every day for a week. 


Professional/Creative


Write a book.

Enter a poetry competition.

Get a 2:1 in my degree.

Write an article for a magazine or newspaper.

Do a TEDTalk.

Start a podcast.

Be featured in a newspaper.

Be featured on the radio.

Be featured on TV.

Interview a celebrity. (Interviewed Cathy Cassidy, Richard Fortey, Meg Rosoff, Steve Cole, Dr Stephen Ashworth, Harriett Mead in 2015/2016)
  • Get my interview featured/seen
  • Be interviewed

Attend a film premiere on the red carpet. 

Create a website.

Create a magazine.


Skills


Become fluent in French.

Go on an intensive French course in France.

Feel confident in 3 yoga inversions.

Speak on a professional panel.

Learn how to drive.

Read 400 books.


Travel & Miscellaneous


Travel alone.

Interrail 5 countries in Europe.

Travel outside Europe. (Completed July 2019 in Peru)
  • Travel to 3 continents.

Hike the Salkantay Trail to Machu Picchu. (Completed July 2019)

Live abroad.

Travel to 3 countries in South East Asia.

Explore the Galapagos Islands.

Visit 3 countries in Africa.

Visit a tropical rainforest.

Visit a desert.

Climb Mount Merapi.

Meet a world leader.

Visit the Edinburgh Festival & Fringe.

See an opera.

See the Northern Lights/ Aurora Borealis.

Volunteer abroad. (Completed in July 2019 in Peru)
  • Volunteer abroad for 1 month

Volunteer for a "green" charity or NGO. (Extinction Rebellion from June 2020)
  • Volunteer for a "green" charity or NGO abroad.

Dye my hair. 

Bunjee jump.

Get a piercing (more than lobes). (Helix in September 2017)
  • Get a non-ear piercing. (Nostril on March 2020)

Get a tattoo.

Ride in a hot air balloon.

Go on a day yoga retreat. (Completed at York Uni in February 2019)
  • Go on a yoga retreat abroad.
  • Complete a yoga training course.

Be an extra in a feature film.

See a favourite poet live. (Hollie McNish)
  • Perform poetry live.

Comments

Popular Posts