Favourites of 2013

2013 has been one of my favouritest years yet and I think that is probably because I have achieved so much and done things that I was really determined to do. I am sooo happy that I started this blog, because that has definitely been something to make me happier. I made a list of some of my favourite things from 2013 here.
  1. Getting 200 followers on my Pinterest
  2. Starting my blog in July
  3. Making lots more new friends
  4. Getting a Level 2 in ICT, an FCSE in French and a Core Science GCSE
  5. Holidaying in France in the summer
  6. Doing my school Talent Show - hilarious
  7. Going to a lot of gigs of my absolute favourite bands - Of Monsters And Men, Jake Bugg, Bastille, Tom Odell, FUN, The Fratellis, Scouting for Girls, Lucy Spraggan, Shannon Saunders...
  8. Getting Twitter
  9. Buying new clothes that I actually like and wear
  10. Designing
  11. Learning about business and entrepreneurs on the internet and my Business GCSE
  12. Growing my hair longer, so I can actually do stuff with it
  13. The list probably continues, but my memory doesn't

Popular Posts