On the Bookshelf | The Baby Who Wouldn't Go to Bed by Helen Cooper


I wrote a post for Nicky at It's All About Stories today, which is all about a book called 'The Baby Who Wouldn't Go To Bed' by Helen Cooper and includes my opinion and views it, because it is one of the books that I just really love. Nicky writes about books and stories and different activities you can do to promote reading and books to children.


Here is a sneak preview of the post, but to read the whole thing you will have to visit Nicky's blog.

WHEN WAS I READING THIS BOOK - I must have been reading The Baby Who Wouldn’t Go To Bed when I was about 5 years old or even younger, because I can’t properly remember reading it. I have only reread this book recently to remind me about the story and for writing this post although I now remember how much I loved it.

Find the rest of the post here - It's All About Stories

Popular Posts