Favourites of 2015 + Mixtape


Twenty fifteen has been a really really great year. I've done loads of amazing things and really enjoyed it all.

I did my gcse's and am really pleased with the results so I could go on to sixth form, where I've met loads of new people and made new friends. I'm really happy with everything that I hae achieved this year.
  1. finishing watching all the episodes of friends (i cried)
  2. going to loads of gigs - you me at six, the wombats, years and years, circa waves, scouting for girls, slaves, kodaline, first aid kit, rob beckett...
  3. going on holiday to france in the summer
  4. barcelona is now my favourite city omg
  5. leaving behind toxic friends from high school
  6. going to the cinema - paper towns, the force awakens
  7. radio one's big weekend in norwich
  8. starting sixth form and making new friends
  9. my brother got his black belt in karate
  10. reading loads of books i absolutely loved (if i stay, all the bright places, ketchup clouds, we were liars, eleanor and park, maze runner, my heart and other black holes)
  11. latitude 2015
  12. holiday in north wales in easter
  13. gcse exams and results - 3 A*'s, 6 A's, 2 B's
  14. getting over 1100 pinterest followers
  15. reading my magazines - diy, nme, upset
  16. keeping up with this blog all year long
  17. turning seventeen years old
  18. the fly festival at uea
  19. way way way too much studying and revision
  20. the school prom
  21. visiting cambridge with family and on my first sixth form trip to some maths talks
  22. doctor who, strictly come dancing, friends, the voice, a to z, cuffs
  23. it only snowed once all year long
image


Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had an amazing year.
Looking forward to what this brand new year will bring for all of us.
Enjoy New Year's Day everyone.


This week I've made a mixtape of more songs from bands who I've been lucky enough to see live recently. They were all so amazing live and are some of my favourite bands anyway.

I'm starting back at sixth form on Tuesday, which is a bit annoying but hopefully it will be okay. And I can show everyone my new second lobe piercing which I got done on New Years Eve. I hope you like the mix of different songs, as much as I do.

you me at six - little bit of truth
tove styrke - borderline
years and years - take shelter
clean bandit - rather be
circa waves - tshirt weather
clean cut kid - vitamin c
ratboy - fake id
twin wild - another stranger
glass city vice - landslide
scouting for girls - still thinking about you
frank hamilton - friday nights
mike dignam - fight to forgive
slaves - shut down (skepta cover)
the wombats - curveballs

Popular Posts