Social Media Shoutout

2014



Today I thought I would just do a bit of a social media shout out and tell you all about where I am on the inter web. To start with is obviously here, on my blog; I try to post at least once a week to make sure that I have loads of content going out that is planned ( mostly ) and well thought through. This means that I don't ever desert my readers and leave them hanging for like a month just so they can leave and not come back.



My first social media site is Pinterest, which is my favouritest ever site ever, but I have linked my blog to this site to gain followers and pin regularly to make sure people don't miss me ( I wrote a post about Pinterest here too ). Another point to make is I have just REACHED 400 FOLLOWERS ON PINTEREST this week, OMG, thank you so much everyone who has followed me, I really appreciate it!! :-)


Tumblr is my next favourite site, but to start with I didn't really get it or what I should do in terms of designing my site or what to post and eventually I got the hang of it and am now in love. I use Tumblr to post pictures that I really like and I 'heart' anything that I like which isn't a picture so that my Tumblr blog just has pictures on it, which I find makes my design work better.


And Twitter, I really like to use this site for keeping up to date with all my friends and favourite bands and celebrities, which I think is the best use of this site anyway. I haven't quite got the hang of actually 'tweeting' properly yet, but I find if I just speak my mind it works pretty well. So there you are a little round up of my social media sites and a little shout out too.


2016



I did a shout out for my social media way back in 2014 - you can check out that post here - so I decided to update you and show the change two years can make: trust me, it's a really big change. I really like the way my social media and blogs have developed and become a style that I am really proud to show off to you.


Not Very Obsessed, as you can see if you compare these posts, has changed dramatically and I think looks a lot better and I'm proud to show it off. I'm also looking forward to sharing a lot more that's interesting and enlightening in the future. I love the series' I've started and the content I've created.


Pinterest is still my favourite site to share my blog posts, work and others work. There is a lot of interaction and it still amazes me how some of my older posts are continuing to be shared because people keep pinning them (my post on branding resources is one example). I now have over 1000 followers on pinterest, which is a massive leap from when I had 400 last time I did this post.


Tumblr I have started to like even more at the moment. I love the aesthetic, style of my blog and the pictures I post and I have started to post some of my own stuff on their too. I always keep changing up the design of this blog but I think I have found, at least for now, a design that suits what I post and what I like.

Twitter I still use to keep up to date with stuff that's happening: such as bands, magazines, friends, designers and my favourite accounts at the moment, like quote catalog and very british problems.


Instagram I recently joined and am really liking as it has inspired to take pictures more, which I did already enjoy but it usually to a back seat compared to everything else. I'm loving hope people change their feed and design it and the pictures that are put up, because they are always stunning.



2017



I thought I'd do another social media shoutout because I find that it is a really good way to keep track of how things are developing and changing which is cool and can show me my progression as I grow up and my styles change.



Not Very Obsessed has changed quite a lot again.


Pinterest I still have over 1000 followers on which is so cool.



Popular Posts