Beautiful Blogs Revisited | Emma Lou Design

Today, I have got Emma from Emma Lou Designs to do a guest post for me. I found her blog only a while back, but I loved her posts and I think she has a great design, so you should definitely check her blog out too.


1/The Pink Diary    2/Waterfall Creative 3/KV's Confessions 4/Oh My Design Blog


Hi there, I'm Emma, I have my own little blog which you can check out here. The lovely Hannah asked me to do a guest post so here I am. I mostly blog about design, illustration, style, life and anything else that catches my eye. Today i thought i would explain a little about a post about I did a couple of weeks ago which featured some of my favourite blog designs called Beautiful Blogs. I listed some of my favourite blogs and designs, as i would like to learn HTML/CSS so i can create my own. I would love to do a post similar to this on a monthly basis, listing blogs that have inspiring designs and it would be great to get some suggestions! If you have re-launched your blog, or maybe you have re-branded it or you just want to share it, then please send me an email here and you could be in my post.


I have picked out another 4 of my favourites. I love all designs that have a white background I think its because they look so fresh, clean and simple! I have recently come across The Pink Design, she has a great site and great content. This blog was designed by Oh So Pretty. KV's Confessions, designed by Kristen Victoria herself is a great blog - one of my first to follow. Waterfall Creative another of my first few to follow, really pretty design. Last but not least Oh my, a great design blog. 


Blog | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | Bloglovin | Feedly


Comments

Popular Posts